- Main challenges
Having no real control over the tablets deployed locally by their 20 subsidiaries, Clarins needed to centralise its mobile content in a single place accessible from all countries and able to address the OS diversity in their worldwide points of sale.
Mobile apps had to be adapted to 10 different countries and languages and to display constraints related to Asian and Arabic languages. And their app distribution had to be controlled in a simple and scalable way.
- What did we solve?
- Mobile app hybrid development fully adapted to Clarins constraints: multi-OS, component-based, short time-to-market
- Packaged solution powered by Devoteam ecosystem to simplify the project steering and optimise the time-to-market
- Adoption of agile methodology preventing tunnel effect and enabling fast and progressive delivery
- Content quickly adapted to local cultures and languages
- Private Store: control the distribution of mobile apps to different teams and countries based upon role and context
- Results after six months
- Six mobile applications improving brand image
- Selling applications available for all Clarins countries and customer languages on both iOS and Android tablets
- Increased sales
- New applications rolled out immediately