- First steps
Back in 2008, I joined the Danet Group, prior to the acquisition by Devoteam. I was first Chief Sales Officer and then become Chief Executive Officer of the Germany office.
- Career Milestones
At Devoteam I am heading the Central and Eastern European region operation as Executive Vice President, while keeping the role of Managing Director for Devoteam Germany. Prior to Devoteam, I was the CEO of TietoEnator Germany. In parallel I was responsible for the international Business Unit "R&D Networks and Automotive". I am a Member of the Board of BITKOM, the German computer and IT association.
- Everyday life at Devoteam
Reporting directly to the Group CEOs, I manage the team in charge of deployment of our offers within the region. Being in the driving seat, I am ultimately accountable for achieving the target results based on a clear vision and roll-out plan that I set.
- Cloud Computing, Go beyond the buzz
- Jan 15, 2014Erfahrungen weitergeben und Best Practices sharen
- Apr 24, 2014Google stellt Devoteam als "Top New Partner EMEA" vor
- Nov 18, 2014Devoteam und Deutsche Post DHL zeigen ITSM Cloud Lösungen